- We help people at work unlock their capacity for mindfulness and compassion
- Enabling higher levels of focus, empathy and resilience
- Allowing people at all levels to be at their very best
You can do this simple practice lying down or sitting up – whatever works best for you.
All you do here is move your attention systematically around your body. Placing it somewhere, then choosing to move it somewhere else. You’ll learn a few things things here:
- What your body actually feels like
- How to choose where your attention goes – how to unhook from places you don’t want it to be and how to keep it where you’d like it to be
- And of course AIM: Allowing, Inquiry and Meta-awareness