- We help people at work unlock their capacity for mindfulness and compassion
- Enabling higher levels of focus, empathy and resilience
- Allowing people at all levels to be at their very best
These are customised mindfulness training sessions for one person at a time, personally guided by a highly qualified mindfulness coach.
We have led 1:1 Mindfulness-Based Coaching in various contexts: sometimes as a form of Return to Work training, sometimes to help senior people deal better with the stressors they face day-to-day in their work.
What is the format?
As the work is delivered 1:1, there is the luxury of being able to fit it in to suit the individual and their needs. The coaching can be delivered virtually or face-to-face in a variety of formats:
- An 8-week guided mindfulness training course.
- 8 x 75-minute sessions at weekly intervals.
- 4 x 3 hour sessions at fortnightly intervals
- An open-ended guided mindfulness training
Who is it for?
- For anyone at work.
What will they learn?
- Our research suggests that when people at work learn and practice mindfulness over two months they develop capacities that enable them better to focus, to regulate their emotions, the experiment with different perspectives, to adapt to change and to empathise more readily.
- These qualities in turn enable people to collaborate better, to be more resilient and be more agile in the face of complexity.
What do people say about it?
“This training changed my life. In fact, it might not be an exaggeration to say that it saved my life.”