- We help people at work unlock their capacity for mindfulness and compassion
- Enabling higher levels of focus, empathy and resilience
- Allowing people at all levels to be at their very best
Mindfulness is life-changing. To gain the full benefits of that takes practice over time. The important thing is to make a start and these one-off sessions give people an experience and some understanding of what the practice is all about.
The sessions introduce the theory, science and benefits of mindfulness practice in a way that is both practical and interactive. Participants typically learn several short mindfulness practices and have the opportunity to discuss their experience of these in the group.
They all receive a link to downloadable audio resources that help them to continue to practice at home.
What is the format?
- Typically between 60 and 90-minutes long
- Virtual or face-to-face
- Experiential and interactive
- Any group size
Who is it for?
- For anyone at work
What will they learn?
- Participants will be much better informed about what mindfulness actually is and what the potential benefits of mindfulness practice – beyond all the hype – actually are.
- They’ll understand how practising mindfulness can increase their ability to:
- regulate their own emotions
- try out and adopt new perspectives
- adapt to changing circumstances.
- And they’ll learn about the various benefits of that – at work and at home.
What do people say about it?
“A really engaging session. I thought I knew what mindfulness is all about. I didn’t. I know more now.”
“It was great to be introduced to the practices and to learn that it’s not all about emptying your mind. I’ve been trying on and off to do that – no wonder I kept on failing!”Back to to what we do