- We help people at work unlock their capacity for mindfulness and compassion
- Enabling higher levels of focus, empathy and resilience
- Allowing people at all levels to be at their very best
These short sessions can be a great way of refreshing and resetting in the middle of the working day.
We have found that when we have run a series of them – often once a week for several months – we develop a core of regular attendees who tell us that they find the sessions an invaluable support at work.
What is the format?
- In these 30-minute sessions, we guide two different mindfulness meditation practices and layout the method and the purpose of both, showing how they can each make a significant positive difference to how we go about our working day.
- Sessions are delivered virtually and to any number of participants.
- There is an opportunity in each session to raise questions and make comments.
Who is it for?
- For anyone at work.
What will they learn?
- They’ll come to a better understanding of mindfulness practice.
- They’ll discover how it can make a real difference to how they work and how things go at home.
- They’ll get a chance for a real reset in the busyness of the working day.
What do people say about it?
“I’ve joined these sessions whenever I could during the last lockdown. They’ve made such a difference each week!”
“Thank you so much for these sessions – it’s been so good to get the chance to reconnect with myself in the midst of everything that’s going on.”