- We help people at work unlock their capacity for mindfulness and compassion
- Enabling higher levels of focus, empathy and resilience
- Allowing people at all levels to be at their very best
Mindful Conversations examines the way mindful awareness can assist relational work.
Through experiential practice and theory, we help participants to be more choiceful in what they say, how they listen and their relational presence and quality with others.
What is the format?
- Flexible, depending on needs and budget.
- It can take the form of short workshops or longer, multi-modular programmes
- Participants are asked to fill in a short survey before the programme and data from this is collated and used during the workshop / programme
- Megan’s book Speak Up is used as a course handbook
Who is it for?
- For anyone at work
What will they learn?
- Participants will learn how to increase their awareness of ‘conversational habits’ – the choice points where they choose whether to speak up and how, and whether to listen to others and how.
- This enables them to ‘say what needs to be said and hear what needs to be heard’
- They will learn to be aware of the ‘traps’ that often distract us in our conversations and how to avoid them
- Participants will put their learning into action through experiential exercises
What do people say about it?
“They did an incredible job conveying a very complex message in a meaningful way so it made me (and others) reflect like no other training session”
Back to to what we do